Monday, April 30, 2012

Just a little bloated

Im just a little bloated.....

(this is just me standing normal I promise!)

But I dont think much of it is because of the pregnancy
I really think it all started w/ my egg retrival.
I just like to think that its because Im already in
my 2nd trimester even though Im weeks away!
I will be 6 weeks on Wednesday and we
will have our first ultrasound next tuesday. I really hope
this week goes by as fast as last week did.
Ben has finals this whole week so I feel
like its going to feel like FOREVER.
I still dont really feel pregnant but I bought
a really cute baby outfit to make it seem more real.
It was funny though, when Ben and I were at church
there were all the usual cute babies looking at me
with there googly eyes.
I looked at Ben and in my mind I wanted to say my normal
"Ben do you think one day we will have one of those"
instead I said
"Ben we have a miniature one of those in me that probably
is not as cute and looks kind of fugly right now!
We giggled.
We also laughed about how tiny our children are going to be.
But personally, I think smaller is better!:)
Anyway...I have made it through another week
but we still need lots of prayers that we will have
a happy healthy pregnancy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We are so excited for you! (and your hair is ADORABLE!!!!)

Please keep us posted when you get the results of the US.