Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Final Countdown

Just got the call from my Doctor. We are doing our egg retrival on Thursday.
I am so excited and totally scared all at the same time.

Im scared we wont get a lot of eggs
Im scared they wont fertalize
Im scared we wont have embryos
Im scared I wont get pregnant!

BUT

Im excited to see how many eggs we get
Im excited to see how many fertalize
Im excited to see our embryos
Im excited of the possibility of getting pregnant!

So far everything is falling into place and I am hoping it continues.
These next 2 weeks are going to be very hard on my anxiety...but such is life!

3 comments:

Alycia Joy said...

yay yay yay!!!
you WILL be pregnant
you WILL get tons of eggs
they WILL fertalize quite nicely

!!!!

you're in my prayers!

Brad and Jaclyn said...

WAHOO!!!!! I'm so excited and anxiously awaiting updates and good news for you!!!

BKromney said...

Thanks guys. I will keep you all posted