Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feeling Good

Well I am done with all my bloodwork for now!
Thank goodness.
Yesterday my numbers came back with flying colors so I am
feeling pretty good. I am exactly 5 weeks today.
I still dont feel pregnant but Im sure its just going to take awhile for things to set in.
In 2 weeks I have my first ultrasound which Im
so excited/nervous about.
I hate waiting and 2 weeks is a LONG TIME in my eyes.
Thats how long I had to wait between each IUI to see
if it worked or not.
But as of today I am still pregnant and
soaking it up for all its worth.
I look like I am already 2 months pregnant but thats
because I was so bloated from my egg retrival and transfer.
Like seriously I could probably pass for someone
in there 2nd trimester. I wonder how I will look
when I actually start gaining baby weight.
So for the next 2 weeks I am going to pass my time
with work, sudoku puzzles and I few freak out phone calls
to my mommy!:)

2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!

Denay said...

Have you bought a Belly Band yet? I was really bloated after my last transfer and I bought a Target knock off for $15. I only got to wear it for a few days, but it made my pants so much more comfortable!