Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogging Rut!

Well last week was one of the most exciting weeks of my life!
But now Im in a blogging rut!
There really is nothing new to update.
I have 0 pregnancy symptoms and I am just wanting to throw up
so that this pregnancy feels more real.
So far I have had 2 blood tests to make sure baby is growing and I have
one more on Tuesday. They check the levels of hormones and each time
I go I get so nervous that Im going to get bad news.
The anxiety never ends!!!!
I think once Im out of my 1st trimester I will start to relax a little more.
Im still feeling very happy and gratefull but it still doesnt seem real.
I feel like I should still be blogging about infertility
and upcoming treatments instead of pregnancy.
I really am trying to relax and enjoy this but I still have my guard up
just a little bit. I think its because it took us forever to get to this
point so I just dont want anything bad to happen!
But as of today life is good!

2 comments:

Alycia Joy said...

I am SO excited for you guys :)
don't worry about not feeling pregnant... I didn't for the longest time. The only reason I thought to take a test was cuz i was late... i never really had symptoms and Rocco turned out perfectly healthy! :)))
consider yourself lucky if you're symtom free!!!

Sarah said...

Don't worry about not feeling pregnant, maybe you'll be super lucky...but most likely the symptoms are yet to come! I never started feeling "pregnant" until week 7 or later.