Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meet our Moon Babies


These 2 little ones are hopefully making themselves comfy in my womb!:)
Our transfer went very well despite the fact that I was feeling
so sick and threw up two times in the Drs office before the transfer.
Everyone was so nice to me and got me crackers and I kept apologizing
for throwing up all over the floor.
Once I felt better they moved me into the transfer room where
they showed us pictures of each of our embroys.
Then the Dr came in and literally 10 seconds later the procedure was done.
I was like  "thats it?"
and he was like
"yep...there in there!"
The Dr also explained that we had 3 embryos that might make it to freeze
if they survived the night and kept growing. So I was excited/nervous about them
all night, but very happy that we got 2 in me.

Today is my birthday and I told my embryologist that all I wanted
 for a present was to have all 3 embryos make it to ice...and guess what
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
All 3 pulled through and are now in a frozen tundra!
So we have 5 embryos, 2 in me 3 on ice!
Im feeling really good
Now Im going to sleep some more than eat some birthday cake!:)




                          

6 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you Kalie!!!! I hope everything continues to go well and soon you have one, maybe two little babies!!!!! Love ya!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! And happy birthday! Get lots of rest.

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! So excited for you! Thanks for keeping us updated. Here's to hoping for the very best!!
And a very happy birthday to you:)

bran said...

So glad to hear you've got some embies on ice! What a relief :) Praying for you and those 2 little ones in your ute!

Alycia Joy said...

YAY! great news! my fingers are crossed that they make themselves right at home!

NanRomn said...

Wow. Very exciting! You are in our prayers constantly. Love you!