Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Baby Romney

OUR BABY!:)


We saw the little heartbeat flickering away on the screen.
It was so neat.
I was so anxious for this first ultarsound and now I feel like
a burden has been lifted!
The baby measured 6 weeks 4 days so he/she  still has a lot
of growing and still needs lots of prayers but we are just so happy!
Our next ultrasound is in ten days and we will be able to hear the heartbeat.
Seeing that little blob on the screen and seeing the fast up and down motion of a
heartbeat just made me melt!
Even though I still dont have many symptoms I am now
reasured that I am in fact pregnant and there is a growing little Romney in there!
Im on cloud 9!



                          

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

SOOOO exciting!!! Congratulations! What a great feeling!

Brad and Jaclyn said...

What an amazing time for you! Congratulations again!

The Romneys said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

*Alyssa* said...

Yay! Now you have proof! Keep Being your awesome self! So excited for you!

NanRomn said...

So wonderful!!!