Saturday, September 28, 2013

9 Months

I can't believe Lily is already months old and that in just 3 months she will be a year.
My goodness its going by way to fast.
I remember I got a little sad when she hit 7 months because I felt like I was leaving the little baby stage.
But Lily just gets more and more fun!
Here are Lily's stats. 
Movement: Lily started scooting at 6 months and was crawling by 7 months. She also starting pulling herself up unto furniture at 7 months. Now she just speeds across the room. I like to hear the clapping sound
she makes when she moves around the kitchen. 

Eating: Lily now has breakfast, lunch and dinner with nursing in between. She eats baby cereal or oatmeal in the morning and at lunch/dinner I usually feed her some kind of baby food and some kind of regular food. Her new favorite is chicken pot pie. 
She also loves cheese. She has been a good eater for several months and I think she is getting sick of
baby food and just wants to eat what I eat. Today we had chick fil a.:)
And yes....my milk is still on overload even though Im not nursing her as much. I don't even know
if they will stop producing when I wing her. Lol. 

Sleeping: Lily usually takes 2 naps in the day for about 45 minutes each. Sometimes she will take a 3rd nap right before dinner. She usually goes to bed at 9 after her bath. (she loves bath time) 
 At night she still wakes up about 2 or 3 times. She falls back asleep within minutes of me holding her but it is getting a little annoying waking up so much in the night. Suggestions???

Teeth: Lily's first tooth came in right when she turned 8 months and the 2nd tooth came in about 4 days later. They are both her bottom teeth. 

Talking: Lily's first word was "mama" when she was 6 months. Her 3rd word was "dadda" and her 4th word was "aubrey" 
She started saying "dadda" when we were in the airport going to Cheyenne at the beginning of September and then a few days later she said "aub aub" At first we were like "is she saying Aubrey???
Within a few minutes she was saying it as clear as ever. Aubrey was pretty happy about that.
(Aubrey was also the first person to feel Lily kick besides me)
Now she talks a lot of nonsense with the occasional mommy and daddy mixed in. 
I still love when I hear her call us. Even if it is at 2 in the morning.

Lily is still the most happy content baby ever. She really can handle a lot before she 
shuts down. She is always smiling and laughing and just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!
She is my best friend! I cant say it enough how much I love her! 






Happy 9 months! 

2 comments:

Jen R. said...

She's so cute. Even Jared just said it. Also when you "wing her" will she be able to fly? ;) Miss you guys so much!

Amanda Jeffs said...

So darling. What happened to your amazing little sleeper? Maybe try patting her on the back a few times in her crib instead of holding her and gradually stop even going in her room? Charlotte still wakes up at night too. I always feed her because she's on the small side and I want her to gain weight.