Thursday, September 26, 2013

Air Balloons

(I did this post yesterday)
Last night was our first night without Rice and let me tell ya, it was a hard one.
I feel a little whole in my heart that only time can heal. So I need to talk about happy things right now. 
Like air balloons!
I love hot air balloons. They just make me happy.
They are so bright and its exciting thinking of flying in the air in a basket.
I like to paint hot air balloons.
I also like to dress Lily up in hot air balloon clothes.
I decorated Lily's nursery in hot air balloons.
Anytime I see something with a hot air balloon on it I get really excited.
If I could, I would re-marry Ben in a hot air balloon!
You guys get the idea???
Im obsessed.
So now lets look at pretty pictures of hot air balloons
(sick of hot air balloons yet???) LOL




I'm going here someday!
I wish I painted this pic!






I just cant help myself! I like them to much.
Plus Lily sure does rock the air balloon butt!

No comments: