Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our DESTINation

I have already been home from my wonderful beach vacation for a week and I miss it so much!
Me, Lily and my mom flew to Destin Florida for a week of fun and sun.
It was seriously so amazing. The sand is white and the ocean is teal. The weather was perfect and
I cannot think of a better vacation. Lily is now a pro traveler and I can about haul her anywhere.
My mom and I always stay at motel 6 when we go places, but that's A-ok with us because its cheap and there is a tv, air conditioning, and a pool and we save tons of money so that we can spend it on
other fun things. We are not high class travelers and that's the way we like it.
Lily also became a pro at swimming. The first time I got her in the pool she was a little hesitant but after a few minutes she totally got the hang of it. She just splashed and splashed and splashed.
 One of my favorite things we did was go to a waterpark. There was a little kid section and we just played with Lily for hours. We also took her down the lazy river and she was so relaxed she
fell asleep. My mom watched her for awhile so I could go down the big kid slides and I seriously felt like I was 10 and it was so much fun! There were never any lines either which was awesome!
We also spent a day going to thrift stores and that's when we came across the vintage coke store.
They had so many fun coke merchandise and of course we went a little picture crazy!
It was so much better than the coke factory in Vegas. The people were so nice and just adored Lily.
My dad came for the last 3 days we were there and it was really nice to see him. He is
such a cute grandpa and just adores Lily.
That pretty much sums up our vacation. We just relaxed and swam and ate Mcdonalds
 (see we are so not first class travelers) 
I want to go back already!
 
Here are some pics. My mom took all the pictures on her camera so these
are just some of the ones I already put on facebook...but they are so cute
so I will post them again!:)
 











 
 
 


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I want to come next time!! :)