Friday, June 28, 2013

6 Months

I cant believe my baby is 6 months old. Where did the time go???
It seems like she was 3 months yesterday.
Lily is just the cutest little thing ever and she makes Ben and I so happy.
She is just so funny and has the cutest expressions. She is a very happy little
thing and always has a smile on her face. She is not shy at all and loves to get attention.
She is also pretty independent and I can put her on the floor and she
will be content with just a few toys.
 
At 6 months Lily can roll over, sit up, scoot in circles, giggle, smile, blabber, and grab her toys.
She recognizes her name and will immediately look over at us when we call her.
She loves Rice (not the food) but he doesn't particularly like her. Every time she sees him she just 
starts to smile and laugh and Rice totally ignores her. Its pretty sad.
She eats baby food but still prefers the good ol milk. She also sleeps in her own crib
now and has been doing awesome. When she is tired I just put her in and she snuggles
right up to her monkey blanket and is out cold. She usually goes to bed around 8:30
and sleeps until 8 in the morning. (I am adjusting to waking up earlier)
 She also takes about 2-3 naps a day for about an hour. She takes at least
one of her naps in her swing so I dont know what I am going to do when she is to big
for her swing. I will probably cry when I have to take it down to the basement.
Lily loves the pool and it makes going swimming so much more fun.
We go swimming at least once or twice a week so we are all getting pretty tan.
During her 6 months of life Lily has been on 3 trips totaling 6 plane rides and each time
she has been a total pro. We got this traveling thing down, which is good because we are going to be
going on lots of trips to see my family during this next year.
She doesn't have any teeth yet but I think she is teething because she keeps rubbing her gums
with her tongue and sometimes she is just grumpy for no reason at all.
 I cant wait for her to get some cute little teeth!
I am already getting excited for her first Halloween and Christmas. And don't get
me started on her first birthday. My sister in law and I have already started planning
for the party which will be during Christmas break in Cheyenne.
 
So here are some of her milestones that she has reached and the months she reached it at.
First smile- 5 weeks
First laugh- 4 months
First Roll over- 4 months
First solid food- 4 months
First time sitting up by herself -5 months
Scooting- 5 months
 
Im sure there are other things but I cant really think of them.
Anyway, Lily is just a jewel and my best friend! I cant believe she is mine!!!
Now time for pictures!



 
 


 
 

I still cant believe she is mine!!!
 

 
 

1 comment:

Jessie and Austin said...

She seriously gets cuter every day!!