Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now and Then

So for my whole life I have been super tiny. I was always the last one in the row at
class pictures in Elementary school. I was always really skinny and could fit into Jr girl clothes until I was 18. I think the jeans I wore during my engagement pictures were size 14 in the Jr section.
I always liked my body despite the fact that I had no butt and no boobs.
Ben liked my pettiness especially my legs! I had great legs!  
Once I got married I started developing into what I considered a "real woman"
My butt got bigger, my arms got fuller and the curves started.
Pregnancy added even more curves, plus a belly.
But despite the somewhat bloated look of my abdomen after childbirth, I love my new body!
Instead of feeling like I look like a teenager, I feel like I look like a 23 year old mom.
Things fit me better and I just feel better about myself.
I found this picture of me from 4 years ago when I was dating Ben and I feel like I look like a completely different person. I have matured physically and mentally from that little 19 year
old swimming at the lake with a cute boy.
Now I am a mommy, who still goes swimming with that cute boy!:)
 
 
 

 
 
(The moral of this story is that skinnier is not always better, and confidence is key!:)
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That red suit is so cute! And you work it girl, you look hot!