Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Made in Russia!

My older brother Aaron has been obsessed with Russia ever since we were in High School and sang
a Russian song in choir. He said he knew from that moment on that he would
go on his mission to Russia. Sure enough he was sent to Siberia.
After 2 years he came home with a fluent Russian accent and an assortment of Russian fur coats and hats!
 
 
He even minored in Russian at BYU.
Aubrey, his loving and adorable wife is all Russian now too.
There apartment is full of Russian art, boxes and Matryoshka dolls.
They even decided to go on a study abroad to Russia. Aaron did an internship with a
dentist while Aubrey went to school. So for the past few months they have been living with a Russian host family.
 
 
 Aaron and Aubrey have been married for almost 2 years and we were all
waiting on them to start trying for a baby.
They said they probably were going to wait until the fall. Well they changed their mind.
While in Russia Aubrey decided she wanted a baby and she wanted one now!
SOOOO............



 
 There is going to be another grandbaby on my side of the family and
I could not be more thrilled!!!!!
She is due at the end of Feb so Lily and this lil babe will barely
be a year apart.
Aubrey was so awesome with me while I was pregnant. She threw my baby shower, looked up things
on the internet for me when I was having one of my Kalie freak outs and was just always
so happy about me! I cant wait to return the favor!
So Aaron was able to make one of his life long goals come true...
conceive one of his children in Russia!
 
 
 
(if you do know Aaron and Aubrey, don't mention it on facebook yet because they have not
announced it there. And don't worry, I got permission from Aubrey to write this post!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

After the "SOOOO" in your post, none of the pictures show up! So weird. Is it an ultrasound pic or the pee on the stick pic that shows a positive test result? Either way, that's exciting for them and for you!!! YAY!

BKromney said...

I will fix that!