Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4 Months

Sunday Lily turned 4 months old and is just a jewel baby!
She is my best little bud and I love having her by my side 24/7
Her little personality is really coming through. She is always cheery and
very alert. Her eyes move all over the place wanting to look at everything.
Her smile is to die for!
I could literally give her a million kisses.
I have never felt so much love in my life.
Ben is the cutest dad and she gives him the most smiles. He is a pro at making funny faces.
She thinks he is the coolest person ever and when he gets home after a long day,
she just looks at him like "hey I remember you, your awesome!"
I can totally see her being a little daddies girl!
She is still an awesome sleeper. Naps are somewhat a problem but that's because
either Rice or I accidently wake her up. Its getting better. But she still sleeps 10-11 hours at night.
ITs amazing because we just sleep in together and then just lounge on the bed for another
half hour. We are very lazy in the mornings. She is a night owl just like her mommy!
She is now a roller and never lays still anymore. If I put her on her back she rolls right to her belly.
I am betting she will be an early crawler and walker. She is already trying to scoot while on her belly.
As of tonight I am going to start giving her some Oatmeal Cereal.
She eyes our food all the time, so I think she is ready.
I'm so excited that its warm out now. Its so fun to go outside with her
and lay in the grass or go on walks. I cant wait for when I can take her to the pool.
I loved her at 3 months and Im thinking 4 months is going to be just as much fun, maybe even more.
Its weird to me that now she is closer to 6 months than a newborn.
I cant believe she is getting so big.
Here are some pics I took on Sunday



 
 
 
 
Love this girl!!!!!!

No comments: