Monday, May 6, 2013

Thoughts on #2

Having Lily is a pure joy. The most fun I have had in my life is being her mom.
I remember when I was holding her in the hospital I automatically started thinking about having
another baby. I had such a high being in the hospital with this new little miracle and I knew I wanted to do it again, and again and again!:)
Things have not changed. I want to have more babies. And I want them close in age.
My mom had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years. I loved being close to my brothers.
However, because of our past struggles with infertility, Im not sure
how easy it is going to be to get pregnant again. We have our 3 embryos that we will for
sure transfer and hopefully we will get at least one baby out of it.
The weird thing about it  is that I don't have anxiety about trying to get pregnant again.
I feel just so at peace with everything right now. I love our little family and its so fun
giving all my attention to the one baby I have. Ben and I are not doing anything to prevent
a pregnancy so if I end up pregnant on my own we will be pleasantly surprised.
My plan is to transfer our embryos after Lily turns one year. That way I will have had a
full year of just enjoying my little girl without "trying" to get pregnant. 
I loved being pregnant and I love being a mom so I will be excited when it is time for us
to have another baby. I can see why my mother in law had 9 kids!!! :)
 
 
Here is the latest pic of my darling little Lily playing in her bouncer.
 
  How could I not want more!!!!

1 comment:

Jessie and Austin said...

I didn't realize you guys were so close together! It still seems crazy that we are having BABIES when we knew eachother in fourth grade! I'm excited for you to grow your family but mostly just so happy that you are having such a wonderful time right now : ) we need to get together with our girls!!!