Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shout Out to My Sistas!

Growing up I always wanted a sister.
As much as I loved my brothers, I just felt like I could have really bonded with a sister.
Now maybe I was lucky because she probably would have been prettier than me, and
smarter and actually made the cheer team when I didnt!!!:) But still, I was jealous
of my friends who were so close to there sisters.
Well now I have plenty of amazing sisters!
Marrying into the Romney family gave me 8 sister in laws and we have
become very close.
Mary was the first one I met and got to know.
I drove her to her first semester at BYU-Idaho with Ben.
We hung out several times during that semester and then I married Ben.
When we moved to Kansas, Celeste, Jen and Julie all lived in Missouri so we got to see them a lot
and it was always fun to be with them. (still is)
Rachel moved to Missouri 1 1/2 years ago so I have gotten to know her a lot more and she is so fun.
I feel like Sarah and I have gotten closer over this past year. She came to my shower in Utah and I got to see her during Lilys blessing and she was actually the first person I told that I was pregnant, besides my mom and Ben.
I hardly get to see Rebekah because she lives in DC, but Jen and Jared are moving to Virginia and I
am planning on going out and seeing them sometime this year and would love to go see Rebekah in DC. (you can take me to all the awesome places!)
I love having a big family with lots of girls to talk with, and complain about our husbands!!! JK!

Bottom row L to R
Julie, Sarah, Me, Mary, Jen
Top row L to R
Celeste, Rachel, Nancy(mother in law) Rebekah

Celeste and I share the same birthday, just 6 years apart.
Jens is a few days before.

Us and our baby girls
 
Now onto my side of the family.
My brother Aaron married Aubrey in August of 2011.
She is so fun and just perfect for my brother.
I have developed a very close relationship with her. She is truly one of my best friends.
We plan on going on many road trips together with our kiddies.
She is an excellent party thrower and she always has an agenda just like me.
We always like to plan things to do and my mom calls us Agenda A and Agenda K!
I cant wait for her to have kiddies so I can have my first neice/nephew on the Luddington
side of the family!
 
We Love Aaron

 Beautiful Bride!

 
And of course I cant forget about the lovely Abby Luddington!
Abby and I go back as far as 1997 when my aunt adopted her from India.
She was my best little friend despite our age difference.
Her and I act like twins and are way more like sisters than cousins. We are so similar
that it is scary at times. We think the same, like the same things and talk the same.
We are both pretty ditsy and tend to say stupid things that get us in situations where we get made fun of. But we always enjoy the teasing. I am so thankful that she saved me from being left out
by the rest of our siblings when we were growing up.
She has always been my favorite companion!
 



Lovely Aunties
 
 
Even though I have no biological sisters, I feel like that void has been filed by
all these wonderful girls and I am so thankful for them all!
LOVE YOU GUYS!


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Thanks Kalie :) I'm so glad we're sisters too!! Love you!!!

Sarah said...

Aw i love this. And you too. Really i always say i couldn't have imagined anyone so good for Ben as you are. You are a bundle of fun and we love having you as a sister too!