Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lilys Blessing Day

I have been MIA from blogging because I was in Utah for 2 weeks visiting family.
We had so much fun with all of them.
We blessed Lily on March 17, which was also St Patricks Day
We blessed her at my grandpas house and all my family gathered there.
We had lunch and yummy treats and it was very low key and relaxing.
It  was a great day.
It was so nice to have Lily meet all my aunts and uncles and cousins.
She was passed around like a little rag doll and didn't make one fuss about it.
Here are some pictures from the day.
 
 

 
 
My Grandparents and parents
 
The yummy food.
Aubrey made rainbow jello for St Patricks day
 
 
Uncle Aaron and Aunt Aubrey!
 
Blake, Sarah and Baby Elizabeth came and it was really nice to have some of
Bens family there. We were so happy they came.
 
My mom and Elizabeth
 
Lily crashed
 
Daddy

Aunties
 
My perfect family!
 


 

 
 


 

 

 


 

 


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh I love all of these pictures! That was such a great day. Lily is so photogenic! Keep up the blogging - i love to see what's going on with you guys! love you