Monday, December 3, 2012

37 Weeks

Here I am, 37 weeks, full term and pretty miserable!!!!
I can honestly say that my pregnancy glow is officially gone.
I enjoyed it while I had it, but now I just want Lily out and in my arms.
Reasons why my glow is gone....
 
1. I have Pupps, which is a rash you get on your belly
that doesnt go away until the baby is out. It hurts like a mother!
This rash started right after Thanksgiving. It is only around my belly button
and makes my stretch marks look red and horrible, and the itch is unbarable!!!
 
 
2. When Lily moves I can feel her down in my pelvis and it is very uncomfortable.
It is also uncomfortable when she is lopsided or is pushing on my side. I feel like
she is going to push right through my tight as a drum belly.
 
 
(not real picture but this is how I picture it)
 
3. My feet are so swollen and I cant wear my boots anymore. At least this just recently
happened adn not earlier. My rings still fit me so I'm glad about that.
Perks on swollen feet...pedicures!
 
4. My boobs hurt oh so very bad! And I know that its only going to get worse when I
start breastfeeding. I can hardly stand to lay on my side. They start to hurt
about ten minutes after I get dressed and I just want to rip off all my clothes!
Steamy I know!
So unless I am going out of the house, I am mostly in pajamas.
The plus side to my sore ladies is that they have grown at least 3 sizes!
Its awesome!!!
 
Me during pregnancy!
 
So other than these few complaints, life is still pretty awesome!
I just cant beleive that in 3 weeks I will be a mommy!
Its been a long time coming and I just cant wait!
 
Belly Bump Progress


10 weeks                                  15 weeks
20 weeks                                 24 weeks
 
28 weeks                                    30 weeks
34 weeks                      36 weeks
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                              
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Have you seen Motherhood Maternity's sleep bras? They really help me those last few wks of pregnancy (supportive but comfy) and they are a MUST for the first few months of nursing and your boobs leak all nigth long. I hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Haha i love the mona Lisa picture. At 37 weeks my baby was sending shooting pains from my bladder area that killed until the end of my pregnancy. Even though you're so close to having her it feels like the longest weeks of your life. I got so stir crazy! I hope you're finding people and things to help distract you. She will be here soon! I can't wait to see her!