Thursday, December 6, 2012

Its Beggining to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Even though I am in my last few weeks of pregnancy and very uncomfortable, I'm really
glad I decorated for Christmas. We are not going anywhere this year except hopefully the
hospital, so having the house decorated keeps the Christmas spirit alive!
 
Our 4 ft Christmas Tree. I think its adorable and there
was no way we were going to clean up the mess of a big tree
when we have a brand new baby!
I also kept the ornements to a minimum

Our Stockings
 
 
 
I did the collage on my walls that I have been wanting
to do for a long time!
I put Christmas Cards in some of the slots for the season.

 
I am so excited for Christmas because it means I will either have my
Little Lily
or be very very close to it!
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!