Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last Night of Pregnancy

Here I am 40 Weeks pregnant and about to meet my baby girl.
We had our appointment today and all looked good. I am almost dialated to a
4 and effaced 80% so Doc thinks I am well off to get induced.
So it was real easy to say "yes lets get this baby out!"
So tomorrow at 7 am we report to the hospital. They will break my water first
and then see if labor will start on its own. After awhile if I havnt they will start a small dose of pitocin. I have not been worried about labor this whole pregnancy, but now I am starting to get a little
nervous. But I am mostly pretty giddy. I dont know how I am going to sleep tonight!
 
Here are some highlights of my pregnancy.
 
 
I found the whole IVF process very exciting!
I didnt hate giving myself shots for 2 months because the idea of it leading to
a pregnancy was so exciting!
I had my hard days of being worried it wouldnt work, but I also felt a lot of peace!
 
The moment I found out I was pregnant after a negative test turned possitive!:)
Thank goodness Ben looked in the trash can!
 
The first time we saw blob baby and saw the flickering heartbeat.
This little thing was only 6 weeks along and already had so much going on.
 
Finding out baby was a Lily, not a Rhett
 
 
Decorating Lily's room
 
Having a belly.
I really enjoyed this until about 34 weeks.
Then it sucked!!!!
 
Doing a 3d ultrasound of Lily.
It is so amazing to see them look like 'real babies!
It is so worth the $100 bucks and I plan on doing it with all my babies.
 
 
 
My very first baby shower
 
And last but not least, having my due date around Christmas.
It was always so fun to say she was due Christmas.
We decided that she is our Christmas clearance baby!!!!
 
Not gonna lie, the last month was really hard and I
have been very uncomfortable so I am ready to have this girl out!
But, I say my pregnancy was a very good one!
So happy prayers are answered!
Happy to be an almost mommy!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 


2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

Congratulations Kalie!! I'm so excited to see pictures of little Lily!! And can't wait to meet her!

ROSEANNE said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! I can't wait to see her and to hear how everything goes! I'm so glad you are so quick at updating your blog too! :)