Friday, December 21, 2012

The Book of Lily

My mother is one of the funniest women that I know!!!
She is clever and witty and is always making me laugh.
She keeps journals and writes about us kids and the way she does it is so funny.
I think she needs to write books because she would be a wonderful author and her books
would be hilarious!!!
Her latest thing is The Book of Lily, which is actually
for my brother on his mission and everyday she adds a new funny picture
with scripture writing.
 
I just have to share her amazingness!!!
 


 
(I thought I would edit this one for the blog,
but I just think its too perfect! LOL)

 
 
 
I cant wait for more funny things to come out of that crazy head of hers!!!
LOVE HER!
(and she insists on sleeping in our basement on a pad in her own little cave!)
See, she is crazy...but hilarious!
 
 
 


3 comments:

Sarah said...

So funny! I busted up laughing at the butt crack :)

Jen R. said...

This is so great. Love the one of Ben on the video game...oh those Romney boys!

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's so cute Kalie, and mom!! Very creative!!