Sunday, December 9, 2012

And Now We Wait

Another week down and another week closer to having Lily in our arms!
Its hard because really, she could come anyday or she could come 3 weeks from now if she goes late.
So I'm in limbo!
I really really want her to come before Christmas.
There really isnt anything new or exciting to report. I'm still here, still uncomfortable
and still pregnant.
Hehe
 
At my last appointment my Dr said Lily's head was really really far down
and I am efazed by like 70%, but I am only dialated to a 1 1/2.
He said he thinks she will come before Christmas, so we shall see.
My mom is coming in about a week to keep me occupied and to be here for sure when I go
into labor, unless I go into labor within these next few days, which I doubt will happen.
Either way, I know that its so soon and I am just getting so excited!
I still have anxiety about her and I talked to my Dr and he said I can go on meds when
I am breastfeeding so I am really happy about that.
Right now all my anxiety is foccused on Lily being safe, and I know that
when she comes, my anxiety will switch to something new. Its just the way my brain
has always functioned. I think being on a good medication will help
me from not having those ruminating thoughts going around 24/7! It sure helped me in high school.
Thats all folks. My next appointment is Thursday and hopefully it will be my last.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that she comes before Christmas!
 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay it's so close! Come on baby! Woohoo!