Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twilight Party

Last night the Law Wives (thats the only name I can think of for our group)
threw a Twilight Party. Now Im not a huge Twilight lover, I mean I love watching the movies
but I never read the books and never really had a desire too. But boy this party was so fun!
There was dinner, games and prizes and the host went all out on decorations.
I am sure she spent lots of $$$ on the party.
 
The dinner table had chess peices on the plates


                                             There were framed pictures of Bella and Edward
                                                                       all around the house



BLOOD

Dinner was so good
I contributed by bringing the saled.
It was a big hit thanks to this new Italian dressing that I am in LOVE  with.
 
They made us pregnant girls play the donut game.

 
These girls are awesome and I'm so glad to have so many
friends here in Topeka! It was a great night!
 
 


No comments: