Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Blog Title

I have been thinking about changing my blog title because I feel like I should add
mommy in there because I wont just be a wife anymore.
But I still want to keep The Life of a Wife part.
So here is what I'm thinking.
The ____ life of a mommy and wife.
I can go with either of the following....
1. Crazy
2. Entertaining
3. Amazing
4. Lovely
5. Happy
6. Crappy(diapers, get it?)
Ok I wont do #6.
Thats all I can think of right now. I think I like Lovely because it flows nicely.
I have a few weeks to decide. Any suggestions would be nice too!


3 comments:

Alycia Joy said...

3. amazing... it's really the only word that can describe how it feels to be a mommy(and wife i suppose lol).

i'm soooo excited for yoU!!!

Aubrey said...

i really like lovely - it does flow well - or wonderful or painful hahaha just kidding! i can't wait til i get to see you again!! and ben and rice and LILY!

Aubrey said...

and i love you :)