Monday, November 12, 2012

34 Weeks

Only 6 weeks left!
I know that all I blog about is pregnancy, but really thats all going on in my life.
Plus, its better than talking about trying to get pregnant!
 
 
 
I really have loved being pregnant, but Im so ready to have this baby out of my womb!
I just want to hold her and kiss her!
Its still hard to picture actually having her here. It almost feels like I'm just
pretending. But I'm not pretending! She is coming and coming fast!
When I get home from Thanksgiving break I will only have a month to go.
At my Dr appointment on Friday, my belly was measuring 2 weeks ahead.
They want to do an ultrasound in 2 weeks to check her growth, so maybe JUST maybe
she will come earlier. I doubt it. I was an 8 pound baby and Ben was 9 pounds.
So we just start out fat and get really small when we grow!
I officially have passed Bens weight, or at least really close.
We have everything set up for Lily so now we just wait.
Oh waiting...I have no patience!
 
The pack n play fits perfectly between Ben's desk and our Bed.
(dont judge my pathetic attempt at making a bed for a picture;)
 
The swing.
After we set it up Ben kept playing with all the different settings.
I think he is going to enjoy playing with Lily!
 
We also put the car seat in the car. But we have not actually
strapped it in. So when I drive around it sometimes flops to its side and
I feel like people are judging me if they see a flipped over car seat!:)
I just dont know what seat your actually supposed to have the carseat sit.
I'm sure we will figure it out before we go to the hospital!
I'm still very proud that I made the cover!
Maybe I should get a sewing machine!
Ok thats all for now.
 
 


3 comments:

Jessie and Austin said...

So cute : ) You can talk about being pregnant all you want - I love reading about it! I can't wait for Lily!

Jen R. said...

It's so funny how you already have everything sitting out, that would drive me crazy. You cute first time momma! I believe that the safest spot is in the middle caus even if a car hit you on either side the baby would not be hit. My car didn't have a middle I kept Adelyn behind my chair so it would be most convenient to get herr in and out without walking around the car. I don't think there is a rule?

Aubrey said...

this carseat cover is adorable! you did such a good job! and i love that you have everything already for her! i bet she feels so loved :) miss you!