Monday, November 19, 2012

Itching to Redecorate!

Lately(as in the past few days) I have been itching to redecorate my house.
I want to add more pictures around the house because we really dont have any up.
I had so much fun decorating Lily's room and now I feel like I need to do something else.
I'm getting bored with the same big painting I have above our couch, and the kitchen needs something new on the walls. So I'm starting to brainstorm some ideas.
I am also getting excited to decorate for Christmas and this is the first year I have been thinking
about it before Thanksgiving. Usually I have no desire to even think about Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. But I am getting so excited and want to start now.
I think its because I need to have something occupy my time until Lily comes. Thank goodness
this week is Thanksgiving and we will be going to Missouri.
Yay for holidays!
 
This is kind of what I want to do in the living room.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: