Monday, March 26, 2012

When Spouces meet!

My two spouces met this weekend!
Let me explain.....
Janelle is my best friend here in Topeka.
 We work together and she is like my 'spouce away from my spouce!'
We switch over from who gets to be the complainy wife and who has to be the supportive husband.
Usually I end up being the "wifey!"
She supplies me w/ a coke almost everyday and we just giggle about everything.
Her and Ben had never met, even though they both hear equal amount about eachother.
So it was a big deal for me to have them meet.
It was perfect!
Through Janelle I have met Sarah and Shayna. They are equally awesome
and I am so glad I have good girlfriends who are exactly my age.
So we all met up at IHOP for dinner and then went to the Hunger Games.
The night was so easy going and everyone just had a great time.
AND
The movie was AWESOME!
I usually dont read that much but last year I managed to make it through
the whole book in one weekend and the movie did not dissapoint!
We then all went and got shakes and Steak and Shake
(a tradition Ben and I do after every movie we see)

Janelle, Shayna, me and Ben

Sarah, Janelle and Shayna
Sarah's husband Jordan come along too
but I didnt get a pic of him.

Ben and I

It was an A+ weekend:)


1 comment:

Clinton and Danielle said...

Um...I just discovered I like you even more! IHOP is totally my favorite restaurant! I can't get enough of their deliciously fluffy pancakes!! Mm-MMM!