Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pictures in the Sky

I think I have the female reproductive system way to much on my mind!
I see images like this in the clouds.
Is it just me or can everyone else see it?
The right follopian tube is missing(I hope its not a sign that I am going to lose a tube!) lol
Now I just need to start seeing babies in the sky and we are set!



On this same note....I am such a pro at the female reproductive system!
I could tell you exactly when you ovulate, how the process works, how the sperm travel
pretty much anything!
I guess none of my sister in laws really need my advice!
They all seem to do just fine on there own! :):):):)
(I hope to be joining you very shortly!)

3 comments:

Alycia Joy said...

omg! i see it!! haha that is awesome.

Yoshi said...

I see it too, that is so funny! you are too cute

Sarah said...

Wow! That is so funny!