Friday, March 16, 2012

Irland

Since tomorrow is St Patricks Day I have been getting into and Irish mood.
I never used to care that much about St Patricks Day until my study abroad
when me and my friends went to Ireland.
We went to Dublin a few weeks before St Patricks day but let me tell you,
you can go to Ireland in June and it will still feel like St Pattys Day.
Every store you go into there is hodunk Irish music and tons of souvenirs such as....
LEPRECHAUN dolls, CLOVER cups/shirts/jewelry/pants/, BEER glasses/cups/plates/shirts/shoes
HATS with beards attached.
Its pretty much like St Patricks Day threw up EVERYWHERE!
But it was such a fun city!
Now I love St Pattys Day and it just reminds me of my wonderful time in Ireland!

Shop shop shop

Wicklow Mountains


Lana made us 4 leaf clovers since we couldnt find one on our own


Somewhere over the rainbow

(and I thought Irish Boys were suppossed to be small!)


2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's awesome Kalie!!! That was the night I forgot my ID so I couldn't get into the pub!!! So Cortney and I just took the bus back to the hostle!! :) And I thought it was so funny that we followed the Guiness truck all the way up the mountian. That random lake was acutally pretty gorgeous, too!! Man! We had some good times!!

BKromney said...

That was seriously such a fun weekend! Im so glad we did that. I seriously miss you guys!