Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mean Girls Part Deux

I dont know if any of you guys remember my post from last year about the mean girls. I kind of went on a rampage about certain girls who made my life miserable at work.
Well its a new year, and 2 of those girls are gone (thank goodness) but one orginal remains
and she has added another side kick.

Im just going to share some of the stuff they do so that you guys know I am
not exagerating about how mean they are.
(I added some pics just to add visual!:)

1. They talk about me behind my back. I hear them.
My cubicle is not very far from them and sound travles



2. They are very rude when they give me phone calls.
"I have a call" in a very snotty voice

3. They left a note on my car saying
"learn how to F'ing park!"


4. They talk bad about me to my friend and yesterday
one of the girls said she wanted to slap me.
5. They critisize the way I do my job.

6.  I accidently made a mistake and I got my A$$ chewed out by
one of them and she isnt my boss or anything. She has no authority over me!

7. They give me the nastiest glares.
It looks like they are trying to drill a hole in head
with there magic evil powers.

8. They question my every move and why I miss a lot of mornings at work.
(I have already talked to my boss and she is well aware of what
I am doing so they can mind there own buisness)

9. Thing #1 said "I dont know how some people can be so stupid!"
regarding me!
10. I went on break and put on the board that I would be back at 3:00
well I guess it was only 2:42.(we take 15 minute breaks)
well when I came back she had erased my time at put 2:57.
I asked why she erased it and she said very rudly
" I put the correct time you needed to be back"
I just rolled my eyes and looked at my watch and guess what time it was
2:57
So I stuck it to her anyway because I did INFACT come back
at the right time!
(the other receptionist is very nice and came up to my desk afterwords and told me
she did not agree w/ what Thing #2 did.)

Anyway there are other things that go on and it is constant and I am
their #1 victim.
I really dont know why.
Jealousy????
Do they just need someone to pick on????
NO CLUE
But I think Taylor Swift sings it best......

"Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?"

(now I wont actually be living in a big city but you get the idea!:) )

The difference between this year and last year is that last year I didnt have any friends
and I was really homesick so I hated coming to work and feeling just so lonely.
This year I work w/ one of my best friends and all my other co-workers are awesome.
So now its just amusing to see what they do!









5 comments:

Alycia Joy said...

omg. that's just plain rude. I'm so sorry girl! They have no right to be acting that way!
they're just jealous of your beauty and talent and wonderful hubby ;)

*hugs!*

BKromney said...

Thank you! yeah thats what I think, plus there just mean. But I can take them!:)

Brad and Jaclyn said...

I'm sorry Kalie!!! You are awesome and I'm glad you have found people to laugh with and let all that crap they do roll off your back!! You are fabulous!!! Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I want to beat them up for you!!! You are so nice!! They must be jealous or have some problems. I hope karma gives them a visit!

BKromney said...

Thanks Carrissa. Your a sweetheart