Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vintage Baby

 
My mom has been collecting little dresses and outfits from Antique Stores for years.
She has lots of cute little boy and girl baby clothes from the 40s 50s and 60s and even
some from earlier decades.
She also has collected little shoes and bonnets/hats.
They are very well kept and the cutest things ever!
Before I knew I was having a girl we went through all of the dresses
and they are so pretty. I was pretty convinced at the time that my baby
was going to be a boy so I tried to tell myslef that the little boy overalls
were cuter than the dresses.
(But come on, dresses trump boy clothes! Even though I really want a boy someday!)
So my mom has been so excited about having a grandaughter and she
has been busy getting all the cute clothes organized so we can have many photo shoots w/ Lily
in these vintage clothes!
 
This dress is from the 1940s
Its going to be Lily's blessing day dress
 
Bonnets and Booties
 
The dresses
And last but not least, these are actually
my little baby shoes! Im so glad my mom kept them.
 
I just cant wait for this little girl!!!!!!
 
 
 
 


No comments: