Friday, September 21, 2012

Lily's Nursery

All the painting, crafting and building
paid off and Lily's room is just what I pictured it to be!
 
 
I just love the colors
 
I think this is my favorite part of the room
 
                                     I added detail to the lamp, the  yellow ribbon and buttons were my doing
                                                      and I had to add some calla lilies just for fun!

I love the air balloons

 
Nursery Items and where they came from
 
Crib: Burlington coat factory
 
Changing Table: Burlington
 
Dresser: Babies R US
 
Rocking Chair: Babies R US
 
Bedding: The amazing Aubrey Luddington
 
Curtains: The amazing Andrea Luddington
 
Books: Goodwill (yes I got my childrens books at a thrift store)
They were only 50 cents and there are some really nice ones.
Maybe I will wipe them down w/ wipes...mabye not.
 
Lamp: Hobby Lobby w/ added detail from me:)
 
Hot air balloon picture: One of my projects.
Its 3d made out of scrapbook paper, frame from Hobby Lobby.
 
Letters: Babies R US
 
Pink Rug: Target
 
Air Balloon Mobile: The marble factory in Kansas City
 
I cant beleive Lily's room is done. I just keep walking in there
picturing her screaming in the crib!
I am almost jealous that its not my room!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

It is very cute, Kalie!!! Looks great!