Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BYU-Idaho

Ben and I often talk about how much we loved BYU-Idaho.
It truley is an awesome school.
To all you BYU fans, BYU might be the main
 school, but BYU Idaho is like the cool relaxed younger sister.
Might not be as pretty or as popular but sure knows how to have
a fun time!:)
 
I loved every semester I was there.
The people are awesome,  the campus is great and there
are lots of fun things to do.
Rexburg is a small town, and yeah you cant wear flip flops on campus,
 but if you only look at the negative, of course
your not going to have fun ANYWHERE!
I never once had a bad time there!
(well except for when a stupid boy dumped me, but that just
led the door open for Ben!:)
 
 Picture Time!

These are underground caves that we went to a lot.
They are so awesome.
Some have ice in them in the winter and its like an icerink underground.
They are a perfect outing to do on a date!
 
 
Yellowstone and the Teton mountains were only
an hour away from Rexburg and it was so fun
getting w/ friends and spending the day exploring.
(the top picture were our group of friends that we pretty much did
everything with. The girls were my roomates for 2 semesters.
Every couple married eachother!)
 
MESSA FALLS
This waterfall was something out of movie.
It is so pretty and you feel like you walked into a magic land with fairies!
 
The sand dunes were only 10 minutes out of Rexburg.
In the summer there were bon fire parties every weekend.
In the winter the sand dunes were covered in snow.
So instead of bonfires, we had sledding!
 
Going to Ihop was always fun!
 
My favorite thing about BYU-I was of course BEN!
We had a blast!
Im rooting for Lily to go here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


1 comment:

Roseanne said...

YA BYU-I!!!!! I loved it too! I had the best college experience there. I hope Wyatt and baby boy #2 go there too! Maybe Lily and Baby #2 will go there together :)