Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Baby Shower

My sister in law threw me a baby shower in Salt Lake and it 
was a perfect day! 
My family in Utah came out to celebrate and it was fun seeing them all!
Lily definitely got spoiled!

The food

                                                                   Aubrey made Lily a quilt





                                        My mom made the yellow knitted outfit for Lily and Aubrey's mom
                                     made the diaper holder out of the same material we used for the crib.
                                                          The Halloween outfit is for next year!

                                                                       Me and Aubrey
                                                                    My wonderful mommy!
 
                                                                      The gifts!

                                 We are missing two of my cousins who came after the picture was taken.
                                         I was so happy with the turn out and it was a wonderful shower!
                                                          Thank you everyone who came!

                                                             



No comments: