Friday, September 14, 2012

Heartburn, lack of sleep ,dog poop and ticket on windsheild...;0

Ok Im just going in order from above.
 
HEARTBURN:
 For the most part this pregnancy has been smooth sailing! I only had headaches
the first trimester and second trimester has been pretty much AWESOME!
But a few nights ago I started to experiance heartburn.
I felt like my chest was on fire!
It just came out of nowhere.
And now it doesnt go away.
I just got some tumbs so maybe that will help
I guess its not that big of a problem...but I still wanted to rant about it!
 
LACK OF SLEEP:  
This also started a few nights ago.
I always wake up in the middle of the night and have since
I started college, but I always go back to sleep.
Well not these past few nights.
I wake up and my brain gets so busy on random thoughts.
And I really mean random!
Examples
1. What I am going to be for Halloween
2. What outfit is Lily going to wear when we pick
 up my brother from the airport next summer after his mission
3. Photo shoots of all the Romney grandkids
4. Photo shoots of me and Ben and Lily
5. Lilys nursery
6. Money
7 Lack of money
8. What I want to buy but cant cuz were poor
9. What I should not have bought because were poor!
10....well ya get the idea!
 So I literally cannot get my brain to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
I try. I listen to my ipod, but images just keep coming into my head.
So I lay in bed for literally 2 hours tossing and turning trying to get some sleep.
Then I finally get back to bed only to wake up 30 minutes later to Bens alarm clock.
So usually I "take a nap" at 10 in the morning and sleep til 12!
My brain used to do this when I was in high school.
I couldnt ever shut it off at night so I just delt w/ it.
I am actually a pro at doing things tired! So i think I will ajust well to motherhood!
 
DOG POOP
I think Rice ate something that upset his stomach because yesterday
he pooped around the house like 10 times.
It just kept coming out.
He would go outside to do his buisness but the minute he came in the kitchen
another one would imidiatly follow.
It was gross.
I sware even though I cleaned it up, my house still smells like dog turd!
 
Ticket
Today Ben went to school and when he came home
I could tell something had happened because of the look on his face.
He showed me the dreadful yellow ticket.
Our car tags were expired and we got a $75 fine.
GREAT!
We are a 1 person car family right now so I feel stranded because we
cant take the car anywhere until we get new tags.
Our malibu is registered under my dad so he is the one
who has to send us the car tags.
So I was freaking out!
I called him at work and he swore he had already registered the car.
So I was looking franticaly through our old mail to see if he sent the registration to
us but couldnt find it anywhere.
So at his lunch he went and checked it out.
He realized he had not registered the car in a whole year!
We had been driving with expired tags for a year!!!
He had registered our jeep and I guess Ben and I didnt realize that
the malibu didnt have new tags.
I hate car stuff. But now everything is taken care of and I feel like
a burden has been lifted. Exept we are still stranded until my dad
sends us the tags.
(the police took the old ones off and I dont want to get another ticket)
My dad said he would pay for the ticket so that is also a relief.
I guess we will just watch TV tomorrow and not go to church on Sunday!
Im ok with that! LOL!
 
Ok Im done now!
TTYL
 
P.S. Life is still wonderful!:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gotta love pregnancy! I ended up asking my doc for a prescription for the heart burn. I know most ladies get it, but my doc did tell me once that being short it was bound to be worse! :) Also, I take benadryl at night to shut my brain up. It really does help me sleep and it is a-okay for pregnancy. I generally hate taking meds during pregnancy but the beadryl is a MUST for me! It's better I get some sleep.