Friday, June 8, 2012

COPY CAT

I'm a Copy Cat!

Meet Mishon
She is one of my best friends.
The first time I met her I picked her up
from her apartment to carpool down to BYU for a
seminar before our upcoming London Study abroad.
There were only a few of us that were from BYU-Idaho
so we instantly got to know eachother.
She was so fun and energetic and I was excited
to know that I already had a friend among strangers.
The first night in London she popped up on my bunk bed and we just
chit chatted away.
We were inseberable. She is the C to our Sclomps family!
(we made that name by combining all our last names)
(I have written a few posts about them!) BFFS FOREVER!
WEll.....
It seems like I copy Mishons every move in 6 month increments!

She got married 6 months before me




She found out she had PCOS 6 months before
 I found out I had it.
 We both had to endure the wrath of clomid and
fortunatly it finally worked for Mishon
and she became pregnant....
Clomid hated me and decided to do NOTHING
BUT....

6 MONTHS LATER
I was pregnant!(I was cutting it short to 7 months later)
But I like our tradition of 6 months)

Mishon is having a baby girl and she is Due end of July.
I am due the end of December
Do the math please...
6 months exactly!

Mishon was my rock during infertility treatments because
we could just complain together.
I was so excited when she got pregnant and it
gave me even more hope that it would happen for me!
I love her and I am so thankful that we both made
it through what seemed like a never ending nightmare!

1 comment:

Josh and Bran said...

What an awesome friendship! I love her name, so beautiful :)