Thursday, June 28, 2012

Home Doppler

I just fell in love with home dopplers!
My friend Meg let me borrow hers because she is
far enough along in her pregnancy where she can feel
the baby move constantly.
It has been 3 weeks since I heard my baby's heartbeat
and my next appointment is another 2 weeks away.
Its nice to now be able to listen to the heartbeat whenever I want!
I think it will help my anxiety a lot.
I am 14 weeks and still feeling pretty aweful w/ headaches. They
just dont go away no matter what I do! Tylenol does nothing.
But listening to the heartbeat reminds me that there is
a life inside me and the headaches are just a part of getting this
little guy here!( I still sware boy!)



Baby's heart rate.
It was in the 160's but when I tried to take
a picture my hand moved and the heart rate went down.
But this will do:)
I am seriously in love with this baby!
Im due exactly 6 months from today.
Dec 28th
YAY!



2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's very exciting Kalie!!! Glad it's helping your anxiety!! And helping you to remember that it's all worth it!!

Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription ativan dose to get high - ativan addiction withdrawal symptoms