Monday, June 18, 2012

Funny Famous Sibling Fights....

I am in the middle of two boys and
 we have been in some pretty funny fights.
My parents are to blame. They decided to have
3 kids in 3 1/2 years.
HOwever most of these brawls ended up in laughter
and now they are precious memories.
So I am sharing a few of our favorites!



Fight #1
BLESSING DAY
My mom was getting ready in the bathroom
and this is what she came back to.
Instead of picking me up and saving me
from Mr. Meany, She snapped a picture.
(thank goodness for that)


Fight #2
NO TIME FOR NAKEY DANCE!
When I was 7 and Jesse was 5 I was in
a little singing group called
Sunshine Generations.
Well I was singing for my mom one
of our songs as she was recording me.
Well Jesse comes in completly naked and
starts shaking his butt in the camera.
(yes he was always naked when he was little and he
was always a little charactor and making funny dances and
no, my parents did not care, they thought he was hilarious)
So anyway I am trying to sing for my mom and he comes in
doing his thing and I start yelling
"JESSE, it is not time for Nakey dance"
Well he ignores me and just keeps dancing.
I get so upset that I start yelling at him
and start chasing him around the kitchen as he
just keeps laughing and shaking.
(we have it all on video)

Fight #3
MARKERS
Aaron was always kind of mean when we were
little. He would make fun of me and Jesse.
Well one day we started throwing magic
markers at him.  He would
not have it and started chasing us around the house
as we would desperatly try to find our mom to hide.
He usually got to us first and would smack us on our backs.
We were left with red hand prints that we could
show our parents of proof of his bad behavior.
He would get into way more trouble then we would!
VICTORY! LOL

Fight #4
SWORD FIGHT
One year when Aaron and Jesse were at
Scout Camp there were these 2 boys who
had made some cool swords out of tree branches
and had trash can lids as armor.
Well Jesse and Aaron wanted to have a fun little
sword fight so the boys let them use their weaopons.
They told eachother that they were going to just
be soft and not hit hard because they were not there swords. 
Well as they started "pretend fighting"
things started to get more serious and the fight
got more intese. They started yelling at eachother
for being to rough. They both wouldnt stop and ended up
having a real full out sword fight.
They ended up breaking the swords on eachothers arms.
The other boys started laughing at the brawl they had just witnessed! Jesse and Aaron started laughing too, despite there
sore arms.

Fight #5
CEREAL
 Jesse and I had the last little bit of cereal one morning and
 Jessse decided it would be funny to tell me that the
salt was actually the sugar.
So when I took a bite and realized he had deceaved me
I asked if I could have some of his. He said no
So I decided that since I couldnt have cereal neither could he.
 I shoved my hand in his bowl knowing he wouldnt eat it after
my germs had contaminated it(he has major OCD)
He got mad and took the bowl and poured it all over my hair.
I started chasing him around the house yelling like a crazy woman.


Fight #6
BROKEN Flip Flop
When I was in my last year of Jr High
and Aaron was in his first year of high school
he was driving me to school after early morning seminary.
We usually fought about what to listen to in the car
on our 10 minute drive and for some reason this day
we really got at it. I dont really remember why.
Well we were yelling at eachother and as we got
closer to my school I told him to just drop
me off on the sidewalk and  I would walk the rest of the way.
So he pulled over and I got out. I got so mad
and threw my flip flop at him through the open window.
He blocked the shoe from hitting his face and ended up breaking it.
He threw it back at me and I had to walk around
the rest of the day with a broken flip flop.

Fight #7
FOOD FIGHT
In high school Aaron and I would go to lunch together
almost every day.
(see we were friends)
One day we were in the mall getting lunch with a good
number of our peers. We got into a fight about something
stupid and I(once again) got really mad and threw my plate of
fries at him. Most people got a giggle out of this fight but it 
was no laughing matter to us....until we got back in the car.
Then we started chuckling about how funny and stupid we were.

I cant really pin point anymore fights but there were
plenty more.But like I said, these fights usually ended in
 5 minutes with us laughing with eachother.
I really do love my brothers and we each have a special
little bond with eachother and these fightts are always fun
to laugh about.
They will be great uncles!



Oh and my parents really did punish us.
Its not like they let us run around crazy.
(OK thats not all the way true...we really didnt have any rules!)
But you knoww what...we ended up just fine and
I want my kids to be a little crazy too!
Its just more fun!:)



No comments: