Thursday, May 31, 2012

All Things Baby

Today I am 10 weeks.
I feel like this trimester has gone by fast
yet gone by really slow!
All I can think about is this baby
and I just keep getting more and more excited!
So here is a post about all things baby!:)

!.GENDER-I keep refering to this baby as a boy and sware by it! But who knows I could be wrong. 
  

2.SYMPTOMS-Hardly any! My head will hurt and I can feel my uterus growing and stretching and I sometimes get more tired and could sleep all day. This past weekend I felt pretty sick but I have been feeling fine ever since so Im wondering if maybe I caught a bug. We were around lots of family so who knows.

3.NAMES- Ben and I have had names picked out since we were first married. I have always loved the name Lily and when I used to write in my journal about future kid names Lily was always #1. So I told Ben that I would not marry him unless he liked the name Lily for a little girl. He did not disagree! Than the summer we moved to Cheyenne we were talking w/ my mom about boy names and we just happend to be talking about Gone with the Wind that same day and she thought Rhett would be cute! We loved it. Gone with the Wind is one of Bens favorite movies so it fits pretty good!
Soooooo
Boy= RHETT(dont know middle name)
Girl= Lily Anne

4. Nursery- I love thinking about the nursery! I want to have hot air balloons be the theme. But not like the room threw up hot air balloons. It will be classier than that!

So these are the colors I want to use if its a boy except
hanging above the crib will be Hot air balloons and I want
white furniture. If its a girl the wall color will be different
and the balloons will be more of a pastel color.



5. Anxiety- Its definitly still there but its getting easier and easier everyday and mostly Im very happy. I still get afraid every once in awhile that something bad is going to happen. But I try and relax as much as I can...for my sake and for Bens sake! Oh and I guess for the babies sake. LOL. I dont want it to come out of the womb wanting xanax!!!!!

GIVE ME THE PILLS!!!!!!!!!



6. Belly- Belly is definitly there. It actually seemed to grow a ton within the last 2 days. It is very hard and I feel more and more bloated. I feel huge for only being 10 weeks. But that also once again has to do with going through IVF. I think my body is about a month ahead of a normal 10 week pregnant girl.





7. Weird things- I dont like ranch sunflower seeds or coke anymore. FOr those of you who know me best know  that these are some of my favorite things! I have had a whole blog post dedicated to coke. Now coke is the last thing I want to drink. However sometimes I drive by Mcdonalds and want a big gulp coke. But cans and bottles of coke sound so gross. And dont even get me started on ranch sunflower seeds. I can hardly stand the smell of them. LOL. Ben has enjoyed me not crunching away on those all the time.


8. Cant think of anything else to post about. SO thats all folks. I am so so so happy and cant wait to have my little Christmas miracle!




3 comments:

Josh and Bran said...

YAY!!! I was hoping for a bump shot :) looking great, mama!

Most Adoringly said...

Hearing you talk all things baby and you becoming a mom makes me so happy. Keep posting so I can blog stalk you to find out whats going on in your life. lol

Brad and Jaclyn said...

That's awesome Kalie!! I can't believe you don't want Coke!!! That was all you would drink in England!! That and eat cheesecake! :) I'm very excited to hear all about your new adventure!! Oh and I LOVE the name Lily!! So cute!! I already have one girl name and one boy name picked out for my kids, too! Someday!!! Love ya girl!!