Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello there baby

My anxiety has subsited!
Todays appointment was perfect!
Here is baby measuring 8 weeks!
I am so in love.

Our little one

This is measuring the heart rate
178 beats per minute:) 

And here is a video of the heart beating away.
(its the thing that goes up and down in the middle of the baby) lol



Another video of heartbeat zoomed out a little
but I think you can almost see it better!



I am no longer a patient at RRC and we signed our
release to a OBGYN in Topeka.
I loved my Dr and nurses in Kansas City
and I will forever be greatful for them!
With the help of my Dr, modern science and of course
our Heavenly Father I am pregnant and just so happy!
Anxiety you can just leave FOREVER!:)
OH and I guess Ben helped too! LOL

2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

I'm so happy for you!!! That's so great!! Love you girl!! We'll be crossing our fingers for you that the rest of the pregnancy goes this smoothly!!! Love ya!!! :)

NanRomn said...

Oh my goodness! That's amazing -- seeing the little heart beating.