Monday, February 27, 2012

What I call a "Kalie" moment

I have a reputation of being pretty ditzy! I mispell words, I say things out of contex and I ask "stupid" questions that always make people laugh. Well I think I know where I get it from. Let me share.

Aaron and Aubrey (my older brother and his wife) sent the whole family a  picture of their nephew who was just born on Saturday. My mom showed my dad the picture. He took the phone and looked at the pic and and this was the exact conversation they had.
 Dad: "oh who is this cute baby"
Mom: "Aaron and Aubreys new nephew"
Dad; "oh, from what side of the family?"
Mom............long pause.............HAHHAHAHAHAHHA, what side do you think John?
Dad: oh....Duh. I get it

OMG Dad, dont you know I'm barren and Jesse has not been in Africa long enough to have a child born unto him!;) We had a good laugh little laugh.

1 comment:

The Romneys said...

This made me laugh. :) Your family is so funny.