Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a great halloween. This was my first halloween ever where I got to pass out candy. I grew up in a spread out neighborhood so we never got trick or treaters but this year we are in a neighborhood w/ children so I got prepared. I had my candy, my costume and of course Rice's costume. I didnt make Ben dress up because he already did last week when we went to the Law School party. But me and Rice sure looked super cute and I think Rice stole the show. I dont think the kids even cared about the candy, they just wanted to pet Rice. We had a fun last week w/ my cousin Abby and did some halloween things which were lots of fun including a pumpkin patch, watching hocus pocus and the Adams family and going to the law school party. But it was also very busy. We did our first IUI which caused me to miss 3 days of work(not really complaining) Now I am just playing the waiting game and trying to find ways to get distracted so I wont focus on the WHAT IFs. Halloween was a perfect distraction!

JRC party

Zombie Ben

Me and Abby at the pumpkin patch


Saturday night we went w/ Jen and Jared
to the haunted house in Kansas City and I
dont know what was scarier, being in the
old part of Kansas city that looks like zombies
live there even when its not halloween,
or the actual house.
The Zombie in picture got me good!


Me and Janelle at work
I got to play the Angel this time

NO one is a cuter devil then Rice!

This was Rice's first Halloween and he was so excited!
He would run to the door and look out for the kiddies.
When they came to the door he would look at me like
"what do I do now mom!" haha.

October sure went by really really fast, it was a good month though! Hope next month is just as good!


Sorry no pictures of the IUI.  I dont think any of you want to see that!;)

No comments: