Monday, November 7, 2011

Where are my Rainbabies?

The 2 worst words when TTC

NOT PREGNANT!

Our first IUI failed us! Everything seemed perfect. Numbers were good, I had 2 eggs ready to make a baby, yet I still, in my gut knew I was not going to get pregnant! So now we do it all over again. The meds, the shots and the waiting. By far waiting is the hardest thing and what Im dreading the most!

So onto the rainbabies.
There is a childrens book called The Rainbabies that I loved when I was little. Its about a couple who do not have children and they desperatly want them. One night the woman goes out into the rain and asks for a miracle to come. She then glances over into the field and sees some light. She runs over and finds 12 little babys the size of her thumb. Her and her husband are so happy that they have been given a miracle! Through the story things happen that put the babies in danger, but the loving parents always save them and try to keep them out of harms way. One night a man comes to the door and offers them a stone that is worth a lot of money in exchange for the babies, but the couple refuses his offer. They love the babies more then any riches. The man then turns into a beautiful woman who tells the couple that the rainbabies can not live without her and that she needs to take them back. The couple begs her not to take the rainbabies. She then tells them she is pleased with the way they took care of her rainbabies and they are worthy of being parents. She pulls out a basket and they open it up to find a baby girl. The couple finally got the child they had dreamed about.

Sometimes I wish I could just come home and find a baby on my doorstep! Or find 12 little babies the size of my thumb out in my yard. When will it be my turn to be a mom!  I know I am young, but it still doesnt take away from the hurt infertiltiy brings!
I just hope one day my own miracle comes! I wouldnt trade being a mom for any riches of the world!

4 comments:

celeste said...

I'm so sorry! Hang in there, we're all rooting for you!

Sarah said...

I'm sorry to hear this too! You're in my prayers. I enjoyed spending time with you this past weekend. Let's get together soon :)

Clinton and Danielle said...

That sucks! So sorry to hear it, but glad to hear you still have a positive attitude, I think that is key! You aren't alone...even though I'm a state or two away, and we've never met, you aren't alone!
Here's hoping we both are given our babies sooner, rather than later!! :)

BKromney said...

Thanks Danielle...Im really glad I found your blog? Do you have a facebook or anything?