Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Major Distraction at Work

I have a major distraction at work!
No its not the internet(though sometimes that really does get me)
Its not my radio
and its not my doctor calling me once a day
Its a girl named...
JANELLE!

Janelle started working at VZZ with me back in April.
I was having a really hard time at work and she was an answer to my prayers.
I was in charge of teaching her the tasks of the front desk and I was kind of nervous
because I had no idea what she was like and if we were going to get along.
(I had already had some problems w/ some of the girls)

Well on her first day we instantly got along and started laughing with eachother.
And not just any kind of laughing, the laughing that leads to tears in your eyes!
Those 2 weeks training her were so fun. We got to sit with eachother and I dont know
how she actually learned anything because when I look back all I remember was laughing w/ her!
Well sadly we knew the blissfull 2 weeks had to end because we were both going to be
account managers and have our own cubicles which were not by eachother
But we knew that distance would make the heart grow stronger! LOL
Sure enough its been several months and work has been so much fun! I love my job
and it  helps to have good co workers and some really good friends.
Janelle and I are always having quick little visits in eachothers cubicles
and we go accross the street for our daily fix of soda.
She has become one of my best friends here in Topeka and its so fun
going on Red Robin dates with her and catching a good chick flick.

Thanks Janelle for getting hired!!!!


 

No comments: