Tuesday, October 22, 2013

JRC Halloween Party

Every year around Halloween the JRC Law students throw a Halloween chili cookoff. 
They have costume contests and activities for the little kids and its always fun 
to eat yummy chili and desserts.
Last year I made chili and this year I made cinnamon rolls.
This is also the first year we had a baby to bring along. 
It was so fun to dress us all up.
I got Lilys flapper girl dress at a thrift store and I got mine at Walmart. I made Lily and my headband.
Ben's outfit was easy. I just got him suspenders from Qalmart and a hat that was in the 
Halloween stuff. Ben always has a good attitude with dressing up for Halloween.
He has been doing it with me since we were dating in college. 
We always have lots of fun. 
On our way to the party I had to run into Walmart and everyone was staring at me like I was crazy.
I mean its not like I traveled in time and was lost in the wrong century!!! LOL
It was a very fun night. 

The Roaring Twenties


I do have to say that Ben looks super dapper!


Lily always wants to be with the older kids. Its pretty funny

The wives

Lily playing with baby Lily

Me and my favorite flapper. Oh she is just so cute!

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

YOu guys are so cute! I'm glad Jared is always willing to dress up too. I think he might be working this year though. Bummer. Are you going trick or treating with Lily?