Saturday, October 12, 2013

Adding on the Nieces

Aaron and Aubrey our expecting their first baby and they just found out its a GIRL
This little girl will be my 9th niece and my first biological niece so maybe she will look like me!:)
I am super excited for the Luddington side to add another grandbaby.
They already have her name picked out. Eliza Sue.
Sue is Aubrey's moms name and both Aaron and Aubrey have loved Eliza since they got married.
So it will be Lily and Liza.
I cant wait to dress them up in camo and get them pink guns!
She is due only one month after Rachel and Michael have their baby girl. So Lily will have
2 new little girl cousins in the span of one month.
Lily is going to be surrounded by so many girls that now I am not worried about her having a sister.
If we have all boys next, I know she will be ok and I wont feel bad for not giving her a sister!:)
Yay for girls! They are the funnest!


This is how they announced it.
Of course it involved guns.


Congrats Aaron and Aubrey

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

It's such a cute idea for announcing the gender. Super fun!