Monday, October 14, 2013

Family Pictures

I really wanted to get some family pictures taken because I don't have many pictures of the 3 of us.
My friend Janelle took the pictures for us and I love how they turned out.
We went to Gage Park and mostly stayed in the same area. 
Lily was so distracted with the flowers and the sky so I was  afraid none of them turned out good. 
But when I got them home and loaded them I was happily surprised. 








I'm really glad we took these pictures even though trying to take "professional" pictures
with a baby is super hard and stressful. There was lots of yelling 
"LOOK LILY, SMILE BEN!" LOL
But all in all it was fun and they turned out exactly how I wanted them 
and they were 100% free!:)

Our Lovely photographer!
Thanks Janelle!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They look great! I am just about to post ours too. We must have done them around the same day!

Amanda Jeffs said...

They look great! Good job on coordinating the outfits!