Saturday, August 31, 2013

Girls Girls and more Girls

On the Romney side of the family, 6 girls were born in one year ending with Lily.
Thats pretty crazy right? I mean thats a lot of girls for one family. 
Well the fun continues....
Rachel, Bens sister, is pregnant and they just found out its....
you guessed it.....
A GIRL!
7 girls in a row!
Sleepovers are going to be so fun
I picture something like this.

but it could also look something like this!

hahaha, just kidding. 
I think they are going to be the best of friends and one day be each others bridesmaids
that might look something like this
hehehe.

I am so glad Lily has so many cousins close her age. She will
always have friends that will forever be her friends
5 of the girls at Easter
left to right
Aleta, Mira, Lily, Lena and Hazel
This is Elizabeth who is 2 months older than Lily

And cute Rachel pregnant with girl #7 and grandbaby #12
The family is just getting bigger and bigger and its so fun!



3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh this post is so funny. its totally going to be like the second picture at sleepovers. Especially after three chick flicks and a whole lot of sugar

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! I hope we get them together to do a lot of fun stuff like this.

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! I hope we get them together to do a lot of fun stuff like this.