Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Growing Girl

I feel like the past month Lily has grown up so much! 
She is becoming her own little person!
She can feed herself, talk (mostly babble and say mama) 
crawl, clap and pull herself up onto things and thinks Rice is the coolest thing ever!
She also is realizing that she can take off her bows!
 Usually after I put her bow back on several times, she forgets about it. 
She is also wearing shoes now. Its so fun because she used to kick them off or they were way to big. 
Now she wears all the summer sandals I bought her earlier this year! Yay, guess I didnt waste money!
She sleeps through the night unless I wake her up on accident. I tend to do laundry and clean the house 
at night, so its not out of the norm to hear the vacuum at 10 at night.
She still LOVES the water and just recently started crawling in the bath tub. She gets on all
4s and then dips her head in the water and sucks it up. Its pretty hilarious. 
Her laugh is so funny and her smile is to die for. 
I melt when she gives me her cute grin!
She is honestly my best friend!
I dont feel like she is a little baby anymore. She is so intrigued by everything and its so fun to 
watch her get excited about things. I cant wait to see what kind of a toddler she will be. 
I just cant imagine my life without this smart, happy funny ray of sunshine!!!!

  









2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute. I want to see her laugh. You should post more videos. She seems very similar to Elizabeth. I can't wait to have them play!

BKromney said...

Most of her videos I put on facebook. My blog wont load them for some reason