Friday, August 30, 2013

8 Months

Lily is 8 months old and is now all over the place. She crawls everywhere and 
I cant let her out of my sight or she will get into everything (mostly dog food)
She still can only really say mama even though she bables a bunch of other stuff.
Her first tooth started coming in exactly at 8 months. I think she is working on her second one. 
She laughs at random things and sometimes I find her in her crib when she is supposed to be napping and she is just laughing at the wall. Creepy! (Have any of you guys seen the movie Mama? Reminds me of that!)
She loves to cuddle when she is tired and I love watching her sleep. 
I cant believe in 4 months she will be a year. Where has the time gone.
I absolutly love her in this tutu and her converse. Oh my gosh I could just eat her face!






Look at those legs!!!!


2 comments:

Jen R. said...

Oh I miss her. I hate that we're not going to be there for her first birthday. She is so dang cute.

Aubrey said...

She is rocking the photos! I love the poses :)