Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tickled Pink

Well I guessed wrong!!!!




We are so excited!
I was still convinced it was a boy this morning.
But right when the ultrasound started I was looking for
a little (you know) and there just wasnt anything.
I instantly looked at my mom and Ben and started tearing up.
I was so excited!!!
"Ah its a Girl!"
Ben wasnt suprised because he really had no feeling either way.
But my mom and I were shocked!
I just was not expecting a girl so it made it more fun
to be suprised.
She is healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes
and was even trying to suck her thumb
( just like her mom did until age 5)
It was so fun to see her move around.
She is a wiggly one.
We are over the moon!!!
 I love her little arms!

Its definitly a girl!

I had my brother and sis in law
sneak balloons in my dads
office to announce to him
what we were having.

 I love his face!!!!


Everyone is just so happy!
I called Bens mom right away to tell her.
She was so excited and told me she was secretly
hoping for a girl! Now there will be 6 little Romney grandaughters born within a year of eachother!
I can see some really cute photo shoots in the future!!!
8 grandaughters total!
My parents are just so excited!
Ben is very excited to have a little girl.
He came home and told Rice he is going to have a baby sister!:)
I just cant wait!
Lots of dresses and jewelry and bows and lipstic!

CLOUD 9!!!











2 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

WAHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Lily is a darling name!!! I'm just so excited for you Kalie!!

Alycia Joy said...

I KNEW IT!!!!
YESSSSSS!!! finally i guessed right lol

congrats!!! :)